Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had a friend from church pass away from it on Tuesday. He was 60? and had asthma. His wife is still in the hospital with it, she has no spleen. I don't know vaccine status or if it was the new strain. He was the healthier of the two. :hit
I'm ordering horse dewormer this week, I'll add some extra ivermectin. This idea that you can just treat the symptoms when there's medications that treat it is just mind boggling. Or that EVERYONE has to be vaccinated is too. IF the vaccine WORKS then get it. Let people make up their minds about THEIR health. :heSome people can't have the vaccine for numerous reasons. They shouldn't be made to be villains.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
DS told me that our stupid governor .... VA..... has MANDATED today, that all state employees be vaccinated or be tested weekly....DS had covid-19 last year... and because of having had Lyme disease.... it is not recommended.... he says he will not take the vaccine... which I also am adamant he does not take.... so , says for now, he will submit to weekly testing... weighing his options.... may decide to push for the disability now.....he has been on the phone with several of his friends in VDOT and they are saying that at least 1/4 to 1/3 of them have not had the vaccine, and will not get it.... several are going to go on and retire that can do so... and 1/2 the young guys there with less than 5-6 years say they will quit because they can find plenty of work with some of the construction/heavy equipment companies....
God Bless Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's "rebuttal" Biden's comments of if certain officials are not willing to abide by the CDC... and all that BS....the masking and shutdowns and mandates and all the school restrictions.... then they should get out of the way .... and he said He will NOT GET OUT OF THE WAY, he will stand IN THE WAY..... and stop this insanity.
The world is going off the deep end.... totally....

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm leaving a link that has about everything you would want to know about covid including studies about treatments.

Edit to add, don't waste time putting it in google as they are censoring it and it won't show up. I put it in duckduckgo and it was the first hit.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Isn’t it illegal for a state to demand a vaccine? Reckon your son would want to file a lawsuit or is it just not worth it?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm leaving a link that has about everything you would want to know about covid including studies about treatments.

Edit to add, don't waste time putting it in google as they are censoring it and it won't show up. I put it in duckduckgo and it was the first hit.
This worked just fine on my I-phone. It is plain that this whole debacle is being used as a step in population reduction. United Nations Agenda 2021 is here and United Nations Agenda 2030 is underway.

caprines.n.me

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Admittedly I don't follow this closely so I have a question. Is it the virus that they're trying to kill us off with or the vaccine?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
The "vaccine" which is not a true vaccine, is what will cause all the health problems, and sterility, and what will kill us off. The "covid" disease is only one of hundreds of coronaviruses that exist and for most people is no more devastating that a bad bout of the flu. And can be treated early in the outset, and is still 99.7% survivable.
The virus was unleashed to cause a panic... which it did..... then it has been manipulated by saying there was NOTHING you could use to treat it with until you were so sick you were in the hospital and put on a ventilator.... basically they have gotten people to panic over the whole thing and into believing that only the "vaccine" will save them.... and now it is coming out that the shot is not the cure all and that many people are getting sicker from the variants because this shot only targets one type... and the response by this shot does not recognize the overall family of corona viruses.... but if you have natural antibodies from having contracted the virus, your body will recognize and fight off any of the variants because they are part of the same "family".....
There is a video on SS that tells of the "trade secret ingredient" that is graphine oxide...which helps to make the shot basically indestructible so the lipidnanoparticles can enter into the cells.... and it also can be activated by a positive charge which has consequences that I am trying to understand.... but by its self, graphine oxide is a poison.... and should NEVER have been added to this shot .....It is mind boggling what is coming out....

The very worst of all this goes back to the simple fact that NO WHERE has any of the "medical experts" involved in the gov't and the big wheel organizations... like the NIH or the CDC.... have they talked about... or even allowed for..... the trials and published results by many many esteemed doctors and researchers.... with the FACTS that there are many ways to fight this off if started at the earliest onset of symptoms... and that it is curable with simple long standing very safe off label use of other very safe drugs that have been on the market for years.

He//, if you get the flu the doctor will tell you to go home, rest, drink fluids, take tylenol, even to up certain vitamins...
With this, they just tell you to go home and hope your blood O2 doesn't get too low and that if you get to the point of having trouble breathing to go to the hospital..... not even to come back and see me in 3 days if you get to feeling worse. And the ones that tried to offer alternative treatments the doctors were threatened with their jobs and livelihoods... and treated like they were the ones trying to kill their patients with "unproven" medicines.... that had 40-50-60 years of proof of safety.... but this newly developed warp speed vaccine with NO long term testing results... was the answer to all your woes....
And natural immunity is poo-pooed like it is of no value......from once having the virus and recovering.... really.. give me a break....

Status
Not open for further replies.