Deer in goat house

Melissa Brown

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
If only our Max wanted to be an LGD at heart...
sleeping goats.jpeg

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
This may sound, ahem, weird, but have your husband pee along the fence line... unless the fence line is next to a road as we don't want your dear man getting arrested. Human pee will discourage deer.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Max seems to be doing an admirable job... He's laying facing them so he should know immediately if they are in imminent danger of becoming uncomfortable laying in the recliner or on that wicked hard floor. I'm sure he looks forward to protecting them from lint or splinters :gigas long as it doesn't disturb his nap ;)

Maybe DH can hide in the goat house and pee on the deer! That ought to make them think twice huh? ;):hide

Melissa Brown

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Max seems to be doing an admirable job... He's laying facing them so he should know immediately if they are in imminent danger of becoming uncomfortable laying in the recliner or on that wicked hard floor. I'm sure he looks forward to protecting them from lint or splinters :gigas long as it doesn't disturb his nap ;)

Maybe DH can hide in the goat house and pee on the deer! That ought to make them think twice huh? ;):hide
DH is on pee duty lol I had to stop letting them lounge inside. It became quite a demand from lamb chop, she far prefers the lounge chair to any old goat house!

Melissa Brown

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
This may sound, ahem, weird, but have your husband pee along the fence line... unless the fence line is next to a road as we don't want your dear man getting arrested. Human pee will discourage deer.
Yes he actually said he would if it would help ;D

Bossroo

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If hubbie's pee repels the deer .... what will the goats do ? Exit stage left ?