Did she just miscarry?

LilTxFarmer

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Yes, that would have been helpful! She is a San Juan and was bred at the beginning of the month. She has been bred several times and did finally produce a couple of still borns in March. I don't think she’ll be a breede
She and the buck are so sweet though. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Its a blessing in disguise likely.
I agree with Fishychix. Just don't breed her anymore and keep her as a pet.

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I’ve heard of things called “peanuts” they occasionally survive for a few hours but just don’t make it long. Occasionally they can come alone, sometimes you will have a few mixed in with a normal litter. I don’t know if they’re underdeveloped, or didn’t get attached properly.
That’s my best guess? That honestly looks like an organ of some sort, but I have no clue how that could work.

Kusanar

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I’ve heard of things called “peanuts” they occasionally survive for a few hours but just don’t make it long. Occasionally they can come alone, sometimes you will have a few mixed in with a normal litter. I don’t know if they’re underdeveloped, or didn’t get attached properly.
That’s my best guess? That honestly looks like an organ of some sort, but I have no clue how that could work.
Peanuts are when the kit gets 2 dwarf genes. It is always safest to breed a dwarf (1 dwarf gene) to a non dwarf as you will only get non dwarf and dwarf with no peanuts.