Dogs get a few hours off duty....

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
As most of you know, we love and respect our lgd's. We appreciate all they do everyday, every night, 24/7 365 days a year. One of the things we really love to do for them is "weekend" time. Not sure how they know but they do... they know when it is the weekend! :rolleyes: They all wait patiently for "their" time. Usually 2 dogs are on Sat and the other team is on Sunday. They are doted on, adored, cuddled, well fed with chunks of ham, cheese, steak, omelets... whatever we have...that is their treat. We brush them, trim nails, check ears and generally give them a mini exam. They lounge on our couch or on our lap.

Here are some pics of the big babies in and out. It is quite funny to see them crash so hard in the house. They know they are off duty... well most of them, Amy kind of stays on alert in the house. Silly girl.

"D" relaxing on the couch getting love... he will go from person to person... never enough for "D". Notice the muddy paws :rolleyes:
SAM_7254 - Copy.JPG

Callie getting belly rubs. Callie stayed in for half the day.
SAM_7292 - Copy.JPG

My DD got up off the couch and Callie climbed right up and took her spot... then crashed. DD just didn't have the heart to make her move.
SAM_7297 - Copy.JPG

She was so crashed I couldn't help but get a close up.
SAM_7298 - Copy.JPG

Badger thinks he has to be on the persons lap... at least a little
SAM_7306.JPG

Badger soaking it up
SAM_7305.JPG

Next group of pics in next post. :)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Next group...
Minnie Pup- 18weeks
004 - Copy.JPG

Minnie playing by herself
005 - Copy.JPG

Badger and his daughter Minnie
023 - Copy.JPG

Badger getting love
SAM_7012 - Copy.JPG

Callie with the boys... our new lamancha buckling is exploring
SAM_7031 - Copy.JPG

Can't a dog get some sleep? We worked all night mom.
SAM_7033 - Copy.JPG

My love... "D"
SAM_7039 - Copy.JPG

Minnie I think 16 weeks?
SAM_7040 - Copy.JPG

Minnie 16 weeks?
SAM_7042 - Copy.JPG

LoneOakGoats

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
SBC, Loving the pics as always. Badger looks massive! He is one big handsome boy. Minnie has grown sooo much and is still adorable. We'd love to see updates on the other 2 babies at their new homes if you have any.

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
As always Southern; It's a pleasure to see your happy / healthy babies running or laying around.:thumbsup