Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Nothing like waking up at 5:10 to the sounds of birds chirping... And walking to see this beautiful site I've been blessed to live at.
View attachment 49917

God is amazing! (if any of you don't believe in God that is just fine with me.
I have always wanted to visit Alaska. Beautiful!

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Worked on that flower bed and finished it for now. I am thinking of planting some shrubs there this fall.
I got the ducks out and they foraged around a bit. Flew about 3 feet in a group, then ran back to the shed entrance. :D =D You just can't make this stuff up.
Very happy to get out into the run and not be terrified by the tarp. I really interfered with their content life trying to make it cooler! :th

Jaime

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good afternoon~! Sorry I haven't been able to chat much, This heat is killing me :barnie My poor ducks wont leave their pond it's so hot.. Managed to snag some pics of them on their way from the coop towards the pond I thought i'd share~
IMG_0729.JPG IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0741.JPG IMG_0746.JPG IMG_0757.JPG IMG_0758.JPG IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0776.JPG IMG_0780.JPG IMG_0787.JPG

Just curious...How old do you all think I am.

Keep your mouths shut, @MissNutmeg and @TAH. :gig
I think I remember you saying you weren't old enough to drive yet? So i'm thinking 15..

Last edited:

ViolinPlayer123

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@ViolinPlayer123 You've incubated shipped eggs before right? I just bought 12+ polish frizzle hatching eggs that are suppose to arrive on the 10th.. Any tips on how to get a good hatch rate? I Might have a broody that i could put them under but just in case if I have to incubate them myself..
I do have tips, but I didn't get a great hatch rate. ;)