Duck Chat withdrawal ....

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Our cheapo vinyl flooring. It works best with dogs. I never liked wood floors, when I was growing up poor folk had wood floors and rich folk could afford wall to wall carpeting, and linoleum floors. :) To this day, I can't stand wood, and tiles are too heavy and cold for this old house, and lady.
We installed the vinyl plank ourselves last year. Just faux wood. Hehe.
My vinyl floor looked very similar as that is what we had before too. In fact, I put a leftover piece in the chicken coop. It works really well in there too.:)

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got on a bus at the end to be shuttled back to our car. It reaked. :sick
All we needed was one person to ralph and I bet we all would have been ralphing.
Sorry, I'm not a drinker. I mean I am not a t-totaler either, but I believe that there is a time and place. And to be so soused in public - ugh.
Plus, all these young people and their foulness in public....that's why I can't go out ... people get on every nerve of mine....every last one.
Hmmm ? Definitely not from Alberta at all..:cool:
I drink and have fun but yes young people can be extremely hard to handle at times...:lol:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
We installed the vinyl plank ourselves last year. Just faux wood. Hehe.
My vinyl floor looked very similar as tgat is what we had before too. In fact, I put a leftover piece in the chicken coop. It works really well in there too.:)
Awesome...We will do Vinyl plank in here too..

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hmmm ? Definitely not from Alberta at all..:cool:
I drink and have fun but yes young people can be extremely hard to handle at times...:lol:
Nope. But, when you've lived the life I have - I know what harm alcohol can do. I might seem sweet, but my childhood was not always sweet and certain things set off triggers. Unfortunately for me one is the smell of consumed alcohol. So, regardless, I stay away from situations that I cannot control. If I had known, I wouldn't have gone.
I would like to go another time when the flow of alcohol would not be as prevalent or perhaps a place where it is forbidden on a family outing type situation.
Probably have said too much. :(