Duck Chat withdrawal ....

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your dog is cool. :cool:. Mine trip me and scratch me and act like they never seen me for a long time. I also get toys shoved up my butt, and noses stuck in my eyes,when I bend over to take off my shoes. :weee
Bahahaha....:woot....Too hilarious Mine act the same..:weee

Jaime

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hi.. :frow sorry I haven't been able to chat :hide Things are just really busy for me, I'm working on building 6 4x6 coops for my call ducks, i've been trying to expanding my pig run. Need more panels :th and right now my main focus is Annabelle, Gotta get ready for her calf which she's due to have in 2 weeks! :barnie And i've been dealing with another fox, Just chased him off, Though he had one of my keets, but turned out it was just a turkey egg. This fox is really starting to get to me, He's starting to come out and attack around 12:00 pm and got my Baby, Dorthy :hit She's got 3 broken toes, a chunk of her side taken out, and a big rip in her skin on her chest.. She's the toughest turkey i've owned, She's still laying and acts completely normal. I just feel so bad for her since this is like her 5th attack. I've just been too stressed and tired to talk, I'll post here and there on BYC and this site but not much.. I'll post here as soon as Annabelle starts having her calf though :weee See you guys around :frow:hugs

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi.. :frow sorry I haven't been able to chat :hide Things are just really busy for me, I'm working on building 6 4x6 coops for my call ducks, i've been trying to expanding my pig run. Need more panels :th and right now my main focus is Annabelle, Gotta get ready for her calf which she's due to have in 2 weeks! :barnie And i've been dealing with another fox, Just chased him off, Though he had one of my keets, but turned out it was just a turkey egg. This fox is really starting to get to me, He's starting to come out and attack around 12:00 pm and got my Baby, Dorthy :hit She's got 3 broken toes, a chunk of her side taken out, and a big rip in her skin on her chest.. She's the toughest turkey i've owned, She's still laying and acts completely normal. I just feel so bad for her since this is like her 5th attack. I've just been too stressed and tired to talk, I'll post here and there on BYC and this site but not much.. I'll post here as soon as Annabelle starts having her calf though :weee See you guys around :frow:hugs
I just appreciate anytime you come to chat...:hugs
I'm excited for that calf to be born..:ya
I'm back real soon on BYC so I'll be on here and BYC...:weee

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Your dog is cool. :cool:. Mine trip me and scratch me and act like they never seen me for a long time. I also get toys shoved up my butt, and noses stuck in my eyes,when I bend over to take off my shoes. :weee

Bahahaha....:woot....Too hilarious Mine act the same..:weee
Yeah, I can't lie - that picture is staged. Ha. My dogs do the same. Though once a few minutes pass they are pretty good. That is when I took this pic. ;)

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh boy. Sounds like you have a lot going on and lots of stress to deal with. Hope you get that fox taken care of soon.

Soon2Be

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Lucy and Mutsy jump and cry and Lucy smiles and looks absolutely ridiculous...:sick..:eek:..my Big dogs pounce me and sniff like I was really gone someplace..:lol:
I guess I need to get out more?...:idunno
When I was younger we had a malamute that smiled a lot. Looked like he was going to rip your arm off.
These two smile, but they are definitely more gentle looking when they do it.

Last edited: