ELECTRIC MEAT GRINDER

Claude

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I used to pack. Up my deer meat and take it to my mom and dads and. Use my mom's grinder attachment for her kitchen aid mixer that would usually take about 4 hours to grind what I wanted grinded off a deer. Until I found a hand crank grinder on sale at rural king for 6 bucks so I grabbed it it took about 5 hours to grind my deer with it but it did. Pretty good but I also have 5 kids old enough to help crank the Handle.never tried grinding a rabbit though. .

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We use our kitchen aid. It has lasted us over twenty years and still going strong

stevin

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
thanks everyone for your input! i ordered the STX 3000 Turbo Force. I deboned a rabbit for the 1st time and ground up the meat. After adding 10% of smoked bacon (it's all i had at home at the time) to the rabbit meat i ended up with 3lbs of ground meat. We've used it to make tacos and a meat sauce for spaghetti and let me tell ya, I was extremely impressed. I'll take rabbit burger over turkey burger any day!
BURGER.jpg

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Consider to place a strip or half a strip of bacon ( fat ) with each hopper full of meat to be ground. Bacon makes it easier to grind. Everything tastes better with bacon too.

Bacon tastes good wrapped in more bacon. :)

The ground rabbit looks tasty.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
How many times did you pass it through? That looks like more than once. Looks good!