Emergency suppy kit

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
now thats too short miss kitty.did you an miss peanut go vote.
What's to short? Something missing? Where's your suggestions? Yes.

grass

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
i can dress a deer out but thinking about what with ya do with some this stuff grooses me out

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's all part of having animals. If you intend to call a vet for every little thing then you don't need a kit but, personally, I prefer to be able to do some of the vet work myself. The vets know it's not good when we call for an emergency.

grass

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
i'm sure i'll keep up ....might freak me out the first time or two but i'll learn ...vets cost way to much

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, vets do cost an awful lot. You might surprise yourself what you are able to do without being freaked out at the time. Looking back is when you might be freaked out, once the adreliane rush from the emergency wears off.

grass

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
well i just cant picture myself elbow deep in cow butt ....thankgod i'm just starting out with a beef cow

amysflock

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
LOL, my hubby has been pretty grossed out by the whole impending birth thing, but last week I caught him checking Bridgit's you know what by himself! There is hope!

He's coming home this evening for the night, and at the rate Bridgit's progressing (i.e. not very fast), he may get more than he bargains for!