Farmerjan's journal - Weather

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
So all you have to do is ask yourself, is that person swearing by acronym, or do they just really love Mediterranean food? Personally, as someone who just came out of Detroit next to Dearborn and Dearborn Heights, I always assume the latter. Everyone just needs them another chicken shawarma, and they'll all feel better (Of course with my wheat allergy I'm supposed to pass on the pita, but that doesn't change my feeling on the matter).

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
At our Sunday dinners, that like to tease me, because I don’t know their ‘dirty talk’...I was raised a good girl...:weee🤗

PITA is the pain in the ...... pita is the "bread". All depends on the letter "case". I never heard my parents say anything worse than dam or he// until I was in high school. Working around animals can sure give you a new vocabulary though....

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
So all you have to do is ask yourself, is that person swearing by acronym, or do they just really love Mediterranean food? Personally, as someone who just came out of Detroit next to Dearborn and Dearborn Heights, I always assume the latter. Everyone just needs them another chicken shawarma, and they'll all feel better (Of course with my wheat allergy I'm supposed to pass on the pita, but that doesn't change my feeling on the matter).
Ok, so, now, what’s a shawarma? Told you I’m nieve and from the sticks!!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
My son wasn’t allowed to say shut up, stupid, or su-ks...he still doesn’t swear..when his friends tease his, he says..’hey, when you grow up with a Sunday school teacher as a mom who won’t let you say...you sure as heck don’t swear!’ Good kid! Every once in awhile he’ll say he’s tic-Ed off..I get really mad!!