1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. On Jan. 1, 2017, antibiotic use on farms will become more restricted as a result of the Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD). Learn more about calf nutrition supplements and calf health here!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official BYH Caption Contest - Pic by Sfogg
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Featured Thread: Orphaned Spanish goats
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  5. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Feeding Palm Fronds?

Discussion in 'Feeding Time - Goats' started by thailand, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Dec 27, 2016
    thailand

thailand Overrun with beasties

Hi....the workers building our new buck pen have been feeding the goats without asking. I see they've given them palm fronds to munch on. I since read here that it's ok for them to eat them....but can anyone identify the palms I have and if these particular palms are ok?

Many thanks
    20161227_132706.jpg 20161227_132928.jpg 20161227_133006.jpg 20161227_132540.jpg