Finally some babies

HornyToadAcres

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
It's 88 outside time to bring them in isn't it.
Other than grunting alot she has been calmer.
Gonna try to get hold of the original owner see what he might have available. Funny he says in his new craigslist adds " I do not raise nor will I sell these as pets" guess somebody got one and gave him a hard time.
I sold a couple of mine for pets and I can attest that it can be a PITA.

Rabbitsbysara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Today they are voting to pass a law that they can only sell animals from shelters or rescues. What is wrong with people? If I want to buy a puppy, how does that affect anyone else? 2021 the general concensus is nuts

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I remember when folks that kept dogs indoors,unless they were little, were looked at funny. Nobody was thought of as keeping a clean house with a dog indoor. Now I don't know of anybody keeps one out over night. Bleeding hearts have taken things to far.

LilTxFarmer

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well life happens. I gave her an hour. My sweet girl passed one kit and died. The kit didn't look quite right and I wonder if it wasn't stillborn. Of all the things I worried about loosing her was not even on my mind.
Fine example of counting your chicks before they hatch.
Are you saying your moma rabbit died after it gave birth? If so, I've never heard of that. What kind of rabbits do you have?

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Are you saying your moma rabbit died after it gave birth? If so, I've never heard of that. What kind of rabbits do you have?
I think she died while in labor after passing the first one.
The does are supposed to be American chinchillas. She looked like all the pictures. The other one is smaller and looks more like a standard chin. The buck is a cross NZ and silver fox. He's small for what he's supposed to be.

Latest posts