Flanny had her baby!!!

English

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Flanny wasn't due until next Saturday but she surprised me tonight. Heard a bunch of bellerin' in the pasture a few minutes ago and went running out there. Found Flanny cleaning up a brand new baby. She was mad at the other cows sticking their noses in where they didnt' belong. Got a quick look at the calf and it looks like we got a heifer finally! YEAH!!!

Mike

English

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Congratulations!

Pics?
Bought a new camera. I can take pics with it but haven't figured out how to get them on the computer. I'll see what I can do.

Mike

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
English said:
Farmer Kitty said:
Congratulations!

Pics?
Bought a new camera. I can take pics with it but haven't figured out how to get them on the computer. I'll see what I can do.

Mike
Oooooooo, a new camera. FUN! I love new toys! If your computer can read the cards just insert it and upload. I also hear that if your printer can read cards that you can upload to your computer from there. Otherwise, you need to hook the camera to the computer. I would advise installing the driver that came with the camera first.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hurry up and get the pic's up. everyone is waiting!!!! :frow Congrats Mike, Glad everything went well!! :celebrate