FM64 Chat Thread!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, I get it.

OK...

Well, then go to bed.... I can stop talking....

Flock Master64

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
One time when my brother and I were going shopping with our parents. Our parents stopped at Whole Foods and went inside but my brother and I stayed in the car. Our mom and dad were taking FOREVER and we were getting really bored. In the car we had you get into the trunck from the back seat. So my younger brother climbs into the trunck and I crouch down so people walking by can't see me but i can see them. When someone walked by I'd tell my brother and he'd start punching and kicking the roof of the trunk screaming for help. The people who walked by got really big eyes and started walking faster :lol::lol: After that my parents came back and my brother got out of the trunk. While my dad was putting groceries in the trunk we heard police sirens and my brother and I started FREAKING OUT. Turned out that some dude wrecked his car and they were responding to that and not our stupid prank.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
One time when my brother and I were going shopping with our parents. Our parents stopped at Whole Foods and went inside but my brother and I stayed in the car. Our mom and dad were taking FOREVER and we were getting really bored. In the car we had you get into the trunck from the back seat. So my younger brother climbs into the trunck and I crouch down so people walking by can't see me but i can see them. When someone walked by I'd tell my brother and he'd start punching and kicking the roof of the trunk screaming for help. The people who walked by got really big eyes and started walking faster :lol::lol: After that my parents came back and my brother got out of the trunk. While my dad was putting groceries in the trunk we heard police sirens and my brother and I started FREAKING OUT. Turned out that some dude wrecked his car and they were responding to that and not our stupid prank.
:lol::lol:

Have I ever told you about when I had the police called on me when I was 8?

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
So mom was just going into the store but since had to really go to the bathroom so she decided I could stay with my siblings in the car..... No biggie! Or so it was.....

Turns out there was DHS where right around the corner..... Next thing I know these to lady's were walking around the care and playing with my siblings.... I was not happy with that so I told them thru the window to go plz....... They did.

I was fine for 8-10minutes when then 6-police showed up knocking for me to roll down my window..... I didn't listen to them right away.... I was scared, wondering who called, you could probably guess my reaction! First officer was a meany head and I hated speaking to him but then mom walks out to 6officers at the car, me crying and all my siblings super scared.

After all this we ended up with a really nice officer.... He went out and talked to big and small (DHS.... Names for the two ladies) and there reason for calling the police was they thought I was going to drive away with all my siblings with the car off and no keys in the car which they could tell..... Oh, and my brother was scared to stay in the car with us for more than two years.... Thanks, not!

It was kinda funny looking back on it but at that moment I was freaking out!

Mom never did leave me in the car with my siblings till I was 13.

I officially came up that DHS people don't think.... I have reconsidered now but that was my thought when I was younger. Lol.

BunnyBoxHop

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

So mom was just going into the store but since had to really go to the bathroom so she decided I could stay with my siblings in the car..... No biggie! Or so it was.....

Turns out there was DHS where right around the corner..... Next thing I know these to lady's were walking around the care and playing with my siblings.... I was not happy with that so I told them thru the window to go plz....... They did.

I was fine for 8-10minutes when then 6-police showed up knocking for me to roll down my window..... I didn't listen to them right away.... I was scared, wondering who called, you could probably guess my reaction! First officer was a meany head and I hated speaking to him but then mom walks out to 6officers at the car, me crying and all my siblings super scared.

After all this we ended up with a really nice officer.... He went out and talked to big and small (DHS.... Names for the two ladies) and there reason for calling the police was they thought I was going to drive away with all my siblings with the car off and no keys in the car which they could tell..... Oh, and my brother was scared to stay in the car with us for more than two years.... Thanks, not!

It was kinda funny looking back on it but at that moment I was freaking out!

Mom never did leave me in the car with my siblings till I was 13.

I officially came up that DHS people don't think.... I have reconsidered now but that was my thought when I was younger. Lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: TAH