Gardening Thread 2021

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad you didn’t have to deal with the snake. Snake phobia is real. My neighbor is 6’8”, well over 300 pounds, he’s a big ‘ol boy! A tiny pencil sized grass snake would send him running to safely. This man doesn’t back down from anything, but you just say snake and he’s ready to run.

HomeOnTheRange

Golden Herd Lurker
Reaction score
71-9elozuzL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Goat Shaman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Some idiot released squirrels from town out here last year. I ate the problem and they gave up on their relocation efforts. They whined on Facebook about why the squirrels they were feeding were disappearing. Someone said it was natural predators and right after that one got hit on the road. No more squirrels here now.
There's nothing wrong with feeding squirrels and being their friend. They have been my favorite wild animals for over 25 years now. I know everyone's experience, opinions, and brain wiring differ, but I think squirrels are awesome, interesting, and cute. Can you give me the address of their Facebook page? I am an expert on squirrels and I could give them better advice on where to release the squirrels.

Last edited:

R2elk

Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with feeding squirrels and being their friend. They have been my favorite wild animals for over 25 years now. I know everyone's experience, opinions, and brain wiring differ, but I think squirrels are awesome, interesting, and cute. Can you give me the address of their Facebook page? I am an expert on squirrels and I could give them better advice on where to release the squirrels.
I don't do Facebook. In this state relocating wild animals is illegal.