Gilmanor is this weekend

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's amazing....yes that many cars/people :thumbsup

It starts at 8... I didn't get there until 8:50. And wow, already packed, as you can see from their amazing drone video. I love that idea. Thanks for posting it.

Another thing...comfy shoes. That is some rolling terrain, some rocks, gullies and oopsies up front. So it's not a flatland shuffle 😁

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes, it is supposed to start at 8.... many set up the day before now... and there are people there before 6. Several years when I took chickens, we would get there by 5:30 or so in the morning and there would be people already walking around while so many were trying to set up. Some like to get the same place every year so that is when they started allowing set up the day before... and some things would take some serious time to get brought in and set up too... The earlier you get there the sooner you find that "gotta have it" bargain....;):gig.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
I saw a post asking vendors to be there & set up before 6pm Friday so that they could get them checked in & be done in time to have an early evening themselves. I'm sure that they put in A LOT of time prepping in the days/week before...

Latest posts