Goat shipping

TheQuantityJohnto

Just born
Reaction score
Hello, Friends, I am planning on making a move from Arizona to the Northeast within the next several months. I have two nubian goats that I will need to relocate. I've been able to find information on how to transport them myself, but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with any shipping services? I just can't seem to find anyone that does goats or maybe I'm not using the right search terms. I've never driven a trailer before and the trip is probably going to take at least 5 days of continuous driving so I'm a little nervous doing it myself.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dave at the Nigerian dwarf goat express might be able to help you. He is on FB.
Red River transport drives a bigger rig. Also on FB but might have a website.
I'm working with a lady that probably doesn't go close enough to AZ to pick your girls up.
But as a heads up, shipping will always cost a fair bit and you need a certificate of veterinary inspection.

A friend of mine can fit up to 6 full sized does in the bed of her pickup with a topper on it. Two does is a mini van sized load if you can figure out a pee proof box and litter for them. I wouldn't do it with a rental, but if you can fit your does into your own car and make it goat worthy with only two does that may be the best option.

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hello, Friends, I am planning on making a move from Arizona to the Northeast within the next several months. I have two nubian goats that I will need to relocate. I've been able to find information on how to transport them myself, but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with any shipping services? I just can't seem to find anyone that does goats or maybe I'm not using the right search terms. I've never driven a trailer before and the trip is probably going to take at least 5 days of continuous driving so I'm a little nervous doing it myself.
I would get on show goat and sheep pages. Shippers post their routes all the time. I’m about to use this guy called Jonathan Lippert. He ships nations wide.
From sales people have posted here are some shippers listed:
Steven Popejoy (574-242-0085) often runs from IN to the West Coast and back with a few trips to the East and South East.
Darren Clouse (765-412-2453) is making trips from the Midwest into OK and TX on a regular basis.
Bob May (530) 200-0866 is available for deliveries throughout the country every couple of weeks.

I know these arnt small goat shippers but they do ship babies so I’m sure they can handle your goats.

Latest posts