Good Morning!--Chat thread

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
any excuse is a good enough excuse for a nap!!!! ;) Just tell your DH that the trauma of breaking another bolt drove you back to bed ( like a modern day swoon) th

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We did the grocery shopping today. Kute Kitten is still at work with DH and doing real good.

wynedot, good luck machinery hunting. I hate that job!

thewife, take a nap for me too. I really need one but, there isn't time.

I need to go do chores so we can go see BIL tonight. He was suppose to be moved into a nursing home today for rehab but, his blood pressure has dropped several times and he is really confused so, he's still in the hospital.

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty, I have been attempting to get emoticons downloaded so that I can use them with my facebook, etc... So far I am not having any luck, can you give me any suggestions?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
homesteadingcowgirl said:
Farmer Kitty, I have been attempting to get emoticons downloaded so that I can use them with my facebook, etc... So far I am not having any luck, can you give me any suggestions?
Downloaded to where? And what kind of trouble are you having? Are you downloading them to your computer first and then to where ever?

I'm running this evening but, I will try to help. :)

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
oh i found the right equipment just waiting on buddy to make his mind up what he wants todo.ive been on the ph a good bit trying to get prices an such.it looks like he will end having what he wants shipped in.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
homesteadingcowgirl said:
Downloaded to where? And what kind of trouble are you having? Are you downloading them to your computer first and then to where ever?

I'm running this evening but, I will try to help. :)
And have you checked out this thread? http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=97

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
sorry, I was running too! ( I typed this once and accidentally deleted it-grrr) I have done some web searches and from what I understand u can have a thing on your toolbar to select smilies from. YOur's are really cool, so I thought that u could tell me how to do it. So far when I try, I get the link for them, but not any smilies. I will check out your links tomorrow (when I am fully awake) :/
We got the roof on the barn :weee :weee:celebrate :bun

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hello again, Well I had a busy day yesterday. Before I knew it it was dinner time. watching 4 kids at 50 is running me down . My mind and body is tried! I was going to get on when my freind from n.c called and it was 11 pm before we got off. And I just went to bed. Seems everyone is good today! No rain here,so I guess I'll get more washing done. Need to get the tomatoes done to. They get ripe over night. Sara-lu and reba have gotten qiute for now. So that helps. At least I can have some piece till the 4th and 12th it seems that's when they go into heat each month. they are about 1 week apart. the chicks are good I seprate the bunch again. And the rabbit she good to. Well hope everyone will have a good day. I'm going to checkout the rest of the posts. Mare

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its good that you know both heifers heat cycles.so when you get ready to AI them.

Latest posts