Granny cant go 3 days

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
think I will mosey, almost midnight . Hope to get the yard mowed tomorrow.
Little worried about Wishing.. Long day. My head is cut, had Robert look and he wont do splinter without tweezers. If it was in the other hand I would already have it out and probably will have to anyway. I dont see that coming with tweezers. OK, enough whining. Hope ya'll have a good night.

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Supposed to have feathered legs? Only Mavis. But I didn't see any feathered shanks in your pics.
he has them, not a lot but they are there. Just one Mavis, the other didnt make it. He was the first hatched !

pro_star

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sleep well granny. :( have you ever tried that what is it baking soda paste or something for splinters? Supposed to help get it out or something...course it could just be Pinterest lying.

I also should do the sleepy thing. Did not get much last night.
Night all!!

wishing4wings

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
poked myself in the head today trying to mow. LOL Its tender. Maybe it knocked some sense into me.
Did Wishing say she was going somewhere today ? Tomorrow is her MIL I know that.

Man, that mower sure does like beating on you! Glad it didn't poke your eye out! ;)

I was on in the morning, but didn't make it back here until this evening. Did a bunch of yard work this morning, waiting for a guy to come and take away our old wooden swing set play structure thingy...he ended up postponing until next weekend. :\ Wish he hadn't waited until noon to tell me, because I would have done my grocery shopping earlier. Sis and I ended up going together, which always takes longer because we distract each other... oh look at that! Didn't realize I hadn't talked to her in 2 weeks! Then after I got home we were on the phone planning a trip she has to take for work. SOooo, that was my exciting day. And the dang jays got 2 eggs today. :rant dang jays.

Yes, tomorrow is a trip up to MILs.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

LocoYokel

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Granny? I joined BYC because I had a question about my hens egg deformities but I never posted due to... getting too sidetracked to figure out where I should I post! ( I was BYH to begin with, sorry but the previous format at BYC confused me.o_O)
While y'all are roosting here is there any threads started for such things? I sure could use some collective wisdom!:)

WVduckchick

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Granny? I joined BYC because I had a question about my hens egg deformities but I never posted due to... getting too sidetracked to figure out where I should I post! ( I was BYH to begin with, sorry but the previous format at BYC confused me.o_O)
While y'all are roosting here is there any threads started for such things? I sure could use some collective wisdom!:)

post a question in the "chickens - byc conversion" section. :)

------
Happy Mothers day to all of you!!