Grass identification

Tr4ever

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thanks Bay mule, the thought was to move it around to help some of the soil that seems to be lacking. But since the chickens moved up there before the dogs and us i skirted it. That will make moving it tougher, cross that bridge when i get there. I had bought and tested out a Plassen chicken waterer, plumbed into a 5 gal bucket, those things are the bees knees. Plassen seems pretty proud of them, based on the price, but it works great and apears to be pretty good quality.

We were pleasently surprised to see a lot of progress outside. Water tank, propane, and septic lines backfilled. Driveway done per county requirements. Shop has all the siding on.

Discovered a hazel nut tree in the brush we had never noticed, only noticed this time because of the squirel debris below it. We never see squirels there (where we live now is overrun with them), but they are around and know that tree.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
You are getting there, slowly but surely. And once there, you will have the extra "travel time" to be able to spend on the little things that require little bits of time that you can fit in with saved time from traveling.

Latest posts