Greetings from Missouri

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. It has been a long time ago but I'm originally from Southeast Missouri. I think you will like this place.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!!....:frow
We have goats, chickens, ducks, and cats here....our goats are pygmy/boer crosses and 1 FB pygmy. Are you planning on milking your LaManchas? There are quite a few here with some, and while ya are browsing around will probably see several of them....we all Love pics....so, if ya post some we will Oooo and AaaaHhhh over them. While ya are browsing feel free to post if ya have a question, comment, or advice. Most all when join in along the way...just depending on their chores at the time....some have more winter to prepare for than others and numbers of animals sure make a difference too.
Again.....:welcome

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome. Sounds about like me... 5 Lamanchas and one Lamancha/meat goat cross. Hoping to "make more" this coming spring. Browse around and make yourself at home.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
:frow Welcome from NE TX! So nice to have you join us.

I'm another LaMancha owner. I have two does, that I milk, and three kids, from this past Spring's freshening. I just adore my girls, w who give me 1-1/4 gallons of sweet, creamy milk every morning.

We also have 2 Maremma LGD's (livestock guardian dogs), 3 varieties of ducks, a mishmash of chickens and a mating pair of geese, which we are hoping will give us goslings next Spring.

We have several knowledgeable dairy goat owners, with a lot more experience than I have. I got my two girls last February. I have learned a lot, but still have a lot to learn.