Greetings from Vermont!!

BusheeFarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
So excited to have found this site! We are a growing family farm. My husband and I hope to eventually be cheese makers. Our two-legged animals consist of 9 hens, 1 rooster, 4 daughters, 1 grandson and 1 grandbabydaddy. We also have some of the four-legged kind...3 horses, 3 dogs and 4 nubian bottle babies! Everyday is so exciting and sometimes challenging. I can't wait to get to know everyone and share some stories!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome welcome welcome. Hope you learn lots there are lots of wonderful and helpful people on here. I have so far really enjoyed being a part of this group. Hope you have a good time. Just sit back on your computer and have a good time chating with everybody:caf.

BusheeFarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Welcome welcome welcome. Hope you learn lots there are lots of wonderful and helpful people on here. I have so far really enjoyed being a part of this group. Hope you have a good time. Just sit back on your computer and have a good time chating with everybody:caf.
Thanks I'm really loving all the kidding stories right now the babies are all so cute

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes they are. Baby animals are deferentially a gift from God.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hey there @BusheeFarm Welcome to BYH from the front range in Colorado :frow We actually have quite a few active folks from VT. I expect a few will drop in to say hi at some point. Like TAH said, make yourself comfy, browse around a bit :caf and jump right in when you've got a mind to :thumbsup Oh, and I didn't see anyone else mention it, but we all love to oooohhhh and ahhh over peoples animal pics, so if you have a few to share, that would be great!

Reactions: TAH

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! There are some cheesemaking threads in the "Our herds as providers" section.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Greetings from Colorado. Being cheese makers sounds really cool. What kind of horses do you own?

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry I know you aren't asking me the question, but when I here anyone mention something about a horse it reminds me of dear Daisy. I wish we still had our horse she was a beautiful mustang. We had to find her a new home because she ate to much. I miss her a bunch. Here are pics of her. :(:hit:hit

Attachments

• SAM_2100.JPG
    SAM_2100.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 89
  • SAM_2103.JPG
    SAM_2103.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 94
  • SAM_2101.JPG
    SAM_2101.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 77