Greetings from West Virginia

Martins-bunnies

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello and Salutations!

My name is Christy. I just started over here from backyardchickens my name over there is Martinspoultry, now due to owning Flemish Giants.

Id love to get some more info on the breed. A friend of mine gave them to me as he is getting out of the business.
I currently own 1 adult doe, 3 young does and 2 young bucks.
The adult doe is a beautiful reddish brown color, she had three kits with her, a buck who is a spitting image of her and two twin albino does. The momma is due to kit next month, she was placed with a very love fiesty buck before she came home with my fiance and I.

My other buck and doe are checked in color and not the most friendly but still young enough to get them used to. My brown red buck is more tamed and snuggly than the others, his twin albino sisters are almost like him but not entirely.

I only have one photo and that is my avatar right now but I will soon post the entire crew.

Last edited:

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! I don't have rabbits, but there's quite a few people here with them.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Colorado. We have a bunch of rabbit people here.

Martins-bunnies

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thank you.

Here are the photos from this morning.

Big Bertha and Marshmallow
IMG_20170525_104237_hdr.jpg

Cheerios and Flopsy
IMG_20170525_104221_hdr.jpg

Bucky and Snowflake
IMG_20170525_104248_hdr.jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH! We have quite a few active Rabbitteers here... If you browse around some in the rabbit section you'll get to "meet" many of them. Please make yourself at home and glad you joined us!