he everbody from the Smoky Mountains

Imthe momma

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Well,I recken my husband thinks I'm ready for the "funny farm." For years we've talked about,studied about,and dreamed about having a farm of sorts. But we always put it off thinking eventually we'd move,and we'd do it then. My son who is in4h decided to do the chickchain,so after studying upon chicks whith him,I looked at my husband and said,yaknow? Lets just do it. We've talked about,for years.So were looking forward to raising our chicks with our boy,and decided on goat and a mini horse. I can't believe it. I also started our first garden. Mlittles seeds are sprouting. So excited. Me and my sweetheart have 4 kiddos,2 boys and twogirls,and the are all over the moon about this endeavor. Oh yeah,we also have 1 crazy little dog named Tallulah,lulu for short.

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:welcome Until we started our farm 6 years ago, we'd vacation in the Smoky Mountains every year. Loved it!

dkosh

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:welcome. I've driven through the Smokeys a couple of times. Beautiful!

barredcountrycoop

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH! The Smokies are without a doubt my favorite place in the whole world. Good luck with the new animals and garden!

Imthe momma

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yes the Smokies are beautiful. For a while my husband had his own business and we would all travel with him. And as soon as we would see the mountains we knew we were home.