Hello Everyone !!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am laughing, that’s exactly how I do things. I have a finished picture in my head that nobody can see and I have no idea how to get a pile of materials to the finished product. I just jump in and figure it out along the way. I make changes in the process, have to study on things, but wind up with something useful.
So I will patiently wait for you to build it and post pictures! LOL LOL

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That vision in my mind gets me in trouble at the halfway mark. "How in the heck is this going to get done..." 🤔 "Husband, I need help." 😂

Two Acres Farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am laughing, that’s exactly how I do things. I have a finished picture in my head that nobody can see and I have no idea how to get a pile of materials to the finished product. I just jump in and figure it out along the way. I make changes in the process, have to study on things, but wind up with something useful.
So I will patiently wait for you to build it and post pictures! LOL LOL
-- Yes it is crazy i made a hoop house a few weeks ago and I was trying to explain to my husband what I was making and he just shook his head LOL but it came out great

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That vision in my mind gets me in trouble at the halfway mark. "How in the heck is this going to get done..." 🤔 "Husband, I need help." 😂
My husband's idea of fixing something is to hit it with a hammer. If that doesn't do it, he gets out the duct tape. Now he has discovered Gorilla Super Glue. He glued a tooth back in place on his partial and saved us hundreds on dollars and today I sent him to the road with his trusty Gorilla Super Glue to put a number back on the mailbox. :lol::lol::lol:

-- Yes it is crazy i made a hoop house a few weeks ago and I was trying to explain to my husband what I was making and he just shook his head LOL but it came out great

I made a hoop run at our old house, made a hoop coop here. I have those plans in my head to connect 2 more cow panels to the back of the hoop coop for a run and a walk in 12'x12' coop on the other end of the run extension. I carry a lot of plans around in my head.....:yesss:

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My husband's idea of fixing something is to hit it with a hammer. If that doesn't do it, he gets out the duct tape. Now he has discovered Gorilla Super Glue. He glued a tooth back in place on his partial and saved us hundreds on dollars and today I sent him to the road with his trusty Gorilla Super Glue to put a number back on the mailbox. :lol::lol::lol:

I made a hoop run at our old house, made a hoop coop here. I have those plans in my head to connect 2 more cow panels to the back of the hoop coop for a run and a walk in 12'x12' coop on the other end of the run extension. I carry a lot of plans around in my head.....:yesss:
Your DH sounds like a hoot! My mother loved duct tape growing up. Car window broken? Duct tape. I would love to learn to build things myself but my patience goes from ambition to doubt real quick. But I'll deep clean a house like it's no ones business :lol:

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Your DH sounds like a hoot! My mother loved duct tape growing up. Car window broken? Duct tape. I would love to learn to build things myself but my patience goes from ambition to doubt real quick. But I'll deep clean a house like it's no ones business :lol:
I think we can team up! I’ll help build and you’ll help clean lol. Why is it so much more fun to clean a chicken coop than the dishes?

Latest posts