help weaning pygmy goat!!

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
This is Bam Bam. He is no longer with us. He was to dangerous. He attacked everyone and stress killed our oldest nanny.
20160815_193951.jpg

20160815_193940.jpg

Hub had to put him down. He lost his composure way too often. He tried to gaff my husband and flipped him over and would not let him get up. I thought Bam killed him. When he was able to get up, he sent me and our daughter to town while he put him down. 190# of evil. Was a gentle juvenile but thru age he went to the dark side. I miss him but he was too dangerous.:hit

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Awww, I'm so sorry about your does, and Bam Bam too. :(

The two kids are so precious!
Thanks..:love
We still have 18 healthy beautiful 4 legged creatures to keep us bizzzy..:lol:
I'll look for some pics of Rhodie when he was tiny. We renamed him Bam Bam when he matured and started ramming everything and us. He snapped off and over a 5" fence post last breeding season. He wasn't afraid of the 8000 volt hotwires in his pen. He would hook them with his horns and pull back until they snapped in half. He would chase and harass our free range chickens.
He was confined to a pen when he tried to pull back the rear leg on our Black Angus cow and flip her over. I thought he broke her leg. She limped for a few days.
He was mean. I could go on and on with stories about his rotten disposition but I'll leave it at that. Our new Buck is a lover, not a fighter.:clap