Hera's Story

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have that door lock thing happen with our mini Dachshund. I made sure to carry spare key just in case.

Always need to remember with a new adult dog that although you know you are a good owner and that she is yours, the dog doesn't know it yet.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are on the way! Per Mr. Howell, she is crate trained because that's how they did vet trips w minivan. The larger crate is about same size as theirs.
The crate fits in truck cab with room for me to sit next to her. We also have the bigger cage in truck bed just in case.

Last edited:

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So Hera has OPINIONS. The truck floor and crate in truck cab were NOT acceptable. The cage in truck bed is PERFECT thank you very much. She walked up ramp into truck bed and entered crate. Then she laid down and stared, "Well, are you coming?".

P_20231231_130827.jpg

Last edited:

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
So Hera has OPINIONS. The truck floor and crate in truck cab were NOT acceptable. The cage in truck bed is PERFECT thank you very much. She walked up ramp into truck bed and entered crate. Then she laid down and stared, "Well, are you coming?".View attachment 103605
Still super excited for you - and a HUGE smile on my face to prove it!