Hi from se pa

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! So glad you joined the fun. There’s a great bunch of folks here with goats. I’m so impressed that you recognize your space is too small for a cow, so you are going with goats. Most people are so excited to have a bit of land, they want everything but an elephant. Hahaha! Well, maybe not the elephant. Welcome!

Missa@#5252

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! So glad you joined the fun. There’s a great bunch of folks here with goats. I’m so impressed that you recognize your space is too small for a cow, so you are going with goats. Most people are so excited to have a bit of land, they want everything but an elephant. Hahaha! Well, maybe not the elephant. Welcome!
Thanks I've been on byc for a while then I started on ss and now here I REALLY want cows but yes my space is limited I have a feeling shtf is gonna come one day I'll have the space😊

Missa@#5252

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I like cows too, I’ve had cows, but I don’t t want to deal with 2,000 pound bulls. Or high headed crazy cows.
So I chose sheep. LOL
I went to an agriculture high school in Philadelphia pa the school had holsteins I knew I didn't want to be stepped on by one I saw one of my friends get stepped on her foot she was lucky there was no damage to her foot but the best was to witness a cow giving birth

Latest posts