High Desert Cowboy- How far is it up north?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
:ep

I was going to mention that the truck must be loaded past capacity but it pales next to the rest of the story!
Sure hope there is no rain in the forecast before you can replace the window and there was no damage to the roof .... or anyone's heart when it happened.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Get one thing accomplished and it is quickly replaced by two other things needing done. :confused: Glad you got some wood in, sorry about the tramp taking flight... Glad no offspring were involved in that. Sorry to hear about the window :( Hope it's a simple, inexpensive fix.

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The window won’t be too terrible to replace it’s more just an unexpected cost. The tramps frame bent on impact with the ground so it’s toast. It was a miracle though that it just missed my stove pipe and swamp cooler and the roof is fine.
The truck does fine with the load and that’s part of the reason I bought a 1 ton pickup. I learned my lesson after I sold my first truck (88 F250) and ended up buying a half ton short bed. I could never carry enough wood/hay/what have you so when it got totaled I told my wife the replacement has to be a full sized bed 3/4 ton or greater

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
169E8634-70E4-4C42-8CEB-59E81743DEBD.jpeg
Well we now have two new additions. Little miss Maggie came on the 18th with no complications. My wife can now get around and is enjoying that part. Fortunately the baby sleeps really well and is not a big crier. The other addition just arrived today. A friend of mine had a Nigerian Dwarf Goat that he’s been using as a weed eater for the last five years and now that his kids are all grown up and gone there was no one to play with him anymore. So now we have Alfalfa! My girls are of course in love and he’s really well behaved, he even comes when called.