Homeschool Thread!

little farmer

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
This is a thread where homeschoolers can chat during breaks or whenever! Please be appropriate. Topics can be random!

Rules:
Please, no cussing
Since the topics can vary, please keep them appropriate
Have Fun!!!

Have at it!

HorseCrazy

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Lol! I'm homeschooled, but whenever I see topics like this I think of Blimeycow's(youtube account) " you know you're a homeschooler when.."

ArtisticFarmer

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm homeschooled! I have about 5 or 6 weeks of school left then its summer vacation!!!!!

fair weather chicken

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
just 5 weeks til summer vacation? having homeschooled both our kids , i can truly tell you, never do you stop learning even in the summer. do you garden,have animals? then you learn every day. enjoy the summer school, outside.

Singing Shepherd

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello Homeschoolers! I am a part time farmer in Maryland and I am looking for some feedback from you. I am designing a farm and nature experience for several homeschool groups in a city close by my home. These are all city or suburban kids, unexposed to daily farm life or close up nature...like bugs are in the "eek"and"eeeyooowah" categories for them. So I am interested in hearing your take on it: what would you think are good representative activities besides hands on feeding animals and nature trail hikes that might make my farm an interesting site to visit?

oweirdo

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
my kiddos are homeschooleda!

Farmin' Girl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm proudly homeschooled by an awesome mom! I graduate this May, and will fully go into the rabbit business.

Becca'sBunnyBarn

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I'm homeschooled (in highschool currently) I have 8 rabbits and soon more rabbits? :fl Having rabbits has been fun and educational