How did you come up with your screen name?

2goats8kids

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I wasn't being too reflective when I chose mine. One of my newly-bred goats came back from the buck farm with scours and I was panicky about what I could safely use on her during pregnancy.

But we do have 2 goats and 8 children :D. I should've used my herd name, didn't think of that! We're "Herb of Grace".

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
2goats8kids said:
I wasn't being too reflective when I chose mine. One of my newly-bred goats came back from the buck farm with scours and I was panicky about what I could safely use on her during pregnancy.

But we do have 2 goats and 8 children :D. I should've used my herd name, didn't think of that! We're "Herb of Grace".
You are allowed to change your name but only once. So if you change it be sure!! There was a thread but I think they just want you to PM a mod now.

2goats8kids

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
yeah! was hoping the 8 kids part was 8 children!!! Big families are wonderful!! :thumbsup
any chickens????
No, we decided on ducks for eggs :). We have 4 Welsh Harlequin ducks. Our suburban home is allowed 6 animals by zoning, so that's why the strange number.

porkchop48

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
Porkchop48- just saw it... to funny.... "not a fat middle aged guy"
You would be amazed at the amount of people who think I am ...LOL

Back to Nature

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I chose mine because I was conceived in the country, then born in a city. Then I was raised in the country, and I moved to the city again. After college, I'm moving to the country for good. No matter where life takes me, I'll always go "back to nature" eventually.