I need someone who is on BYC to post this for me on BYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

country farm girl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
on the killing thread *rant* in the Random Ramblings poster on BYC for me. please copy this and post it for me, PLEASE!!!!!!! :fl hey guys it's java girl 2, I have some bad news. I will not be on BYC becuese my dial-up will not pull it up for me. I will be watching you and will be laughing andcrying that I can not be with you!!!! :hit :hit I am ssssssoooooooo mad !!!!!! :rant I was just starting to have some fun with you all !!!!!!!!!!! I will be on Backyard herds " BYH" my name is " country farm girl" if you want to come over and have some fun ;) or my email is javachickgirl2@gmail.com or leeeck60@aol.com try the first one first. where am I going to go with my Q and A??? AND HOW AM I GOING TO BE A MINION NOW??? " sigh " GOOD BYE MY BYC CHICKS, QUEEN EM, BLUESUB, SPOOK, SOUR, JD AND HARLI. " Crying as I type this " :hit

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
country farm girl said:
on the killing thread *rant* in the Random Ramblings poster on BYC for me. please copy this and post it for me, PLEASE!!!!!!! :fl hey guys it's java girl 2, I have some bad news. I will not be on BYC becuese my dial-up will not pull it up for me. I will be watching you and will be laughing andcrying that I can not be with you!!!! :hit :hit I am ssssssoooooooo mad !!!!!! :rant I was just starting to have some fun with you all !!!!!!!!!!! I will be on Backyard herds " BYH" my name is " country farm girl" if you want to come over and have some fun ;) or my email is javachickgirl2@gmail.com or leeeck60@aol.com try the first one first. where am I going to go with my Q and A??? AND HOW AM I GOING TO BE A MINION NOW??? " sigh " GOOD BYE MY BYC CHICKS, QUEEN EM, BLUESUB, SPOOK, SOUR, JD AND HARLI. " Crying as I type this " :hit
I'll post for ya if some hasn't already

country farm girl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
CochinBrahmaLover=) said:
country farm girl said:
I'll post for ya if some hasn't already
they have not yet THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ya and know a moderator, Deerman, said 'I don't like this..............................hate to lose somebody who really wanted to stay,....................... SAD'

I keep you updated about stuff, about your friends (I know Redhen) since I'll be on here a lot.

country farm girl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
ya and know a moderator, Deerman, said 'I don't like this..............................hate to lose somebody who really wanted to stay,....................... SAD'
oh deerman !!!!! THANK YOU I AM TOO!!!!!!!

country farm girl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I told him :) I'll tell what he responds
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF THIS CochinBrahmaLover, THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!:bow :bow

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Deer man said

well hope dail up will work later.....Javagirl needs to be able to get on......hope we don't lose anymore

Hope you will be able to

Status
Not open for further replies.