Insect Eggs???

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here's a tiny hammer to squash your tiny egg thingies.
20180220_143225.jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I remember I had one about that size when I was 4. I was hammering away with it and my mom was displeased so she took it from me and hit me over the head with it. Y'all have borne witness to the aftermath. :rolleyes: She also got really upset with my deceased younger brother and threw one of those old style 6oz glass coke bottles and hit him right in the eye with it. He would have been around 7 or 8 at the time. As I recall, she also slammed his hand in the car door. When I really sit back and think about it, it's a wonder I'm not more screwed up than I am. My parents are/were a study in inconsistency. In later life they tried to make up for it I guess but I can think of a lot of other questionable parenting decisions... even later in life. hmmmmm

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I forgot to do a hammer trial when at the barn this morning. If I get a chance later to sneak out, I’ll do it before tonight. DH has started the elimination process...

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Update: lost this thread somehow. :idunno

Cleaned up all we could. Attempted a hammer on one at that time with no success in breaking it apart. Found one on the barn floor the other day. Have to be some kind of filler or desiccant.