Introducing

goathelppregnant or not

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I've just started my farm 4 years ago. We started off with some chickens then we gradually graduated to ducks, turkeys, and now peafowl. Then earlier this year we got 2 goats to start out with. But all my research and reading has me so confused about my goat I'm not sure if she is pregnant or not. I posted some pictures of her so now I'm just waiting for a reply

Missa@#5252

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I've just started my farm 4 years ago. We started off with some chickens then we gradually graduated to ducks, turkeys, and now peafowl. Then earlier this year we got 2 goats to start out with. But all my research and reading has me so confused about my goat I'm not sure if she is pregnant or not. I posted some pictures of her so now I'm just waiting for a reply
I have chickens for now I haven't ventured in goats

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the opposite side of Va from @Mini Horses . Please go to your name top right, click down to account details, and down to location, and put in your general area... state is fine, whatever... but this gives us an idea of your general area so that we can tailor any answer to you. What works in TX does not work in Alaska... and it is nice to have a general idea of who is where. We have a diverse group and some have been on here a lot longer than I have. It's a great bunch.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from east Texas. Glad to have you here. I found BYC first, then joined other sites. This one is my favorite. The people here are so helpful and friendly. There is lots of information in the forums. You have goats, go to the goat forum, pick a topic and start reading. When you come up for air, ask questions if there are things you need to know more about.