Jokes and Fun!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1562895912443.jpg

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
.....we tried it on the sofa....we tried it on the chair....we tried it on the window sill, but couldn't get it there....we tried it on the staircase and up against the wall...we even tried the living room, but it didn't work at all....we tried it this way and that way and it really made me laugh....to see how many ways we tried to take a photograph.....:lol:...:gig....keep your mind outta the gutter....:ep

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
.....we tried it on the sofa....we tried it on the chair....we tried it on the window sill, but couldn't get it there....we tried it on the staircase and up against the wall...we even tried the living room, but it didn't work at all....we tried it this way and that way and it really made me laugh....to see how many ways we tried to take a photograph.....:lol:...:gig....keep your mind outta the gutter....:ep
:lol::lol::lol::gigwas having a moment there Fred...lol

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ha ha ha! :lol::lol::gig:gig