JustT - off grid farm life, a new beginning!

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @Hideaway Pines,

Thank you for posting. Just now found your "New to the block" introduction! I hope you will consider starting your own journal the way Miss @JustT has. (hint, hint)

Miss @JustT,

It is wonderful that you are creating an animal sanctuary! I so much look forward to reading more of your adventures. And I hope you will take and post more pictures, both of your animals and of your place. It also would be nice if you told about each of your animals, how you come to have them, what happened to them prior to their coming to you, and what has happened since.

Senile Texas Aggie

Hideaway Pines

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I saw her questions she answered, where did the original questions come from?

I am new to the whole idea of chatting online with others, so still learning the ropes. I am don't do social media any longer (I was on IG) so opted for this, but this site has some quirks that I am still learning about. I just learned how to post on Random Ramblings... but happy to give more info and pics if that is what people are interested in. Just was not sure how much info to give.

JustT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score

I am new to the whole idea of chatting online with others, so still learning the ropes. I am don't do social media any longer (I was on IG) so opted for this,...
The questions are in the very first thread in journals "for those who don't know where to begin". At least I think that's what it's titled! lol

JustT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Miss @JustT,

It is wonderful that you are creating an animal sanctuary! I so much look forward to reading more of your adventures. And I hope you will take and post more pictures, both of your animals and of your place. It also would be nice if you told about each of your animals, how you come to have them, what happened to them prior to their coming to you, and what has happened since.

Senile Texas

Miss @Hideaway Pines,

Thank you for posting. Just now found your "New to the block" introduction! I hope you will consider starting your own journal the way Miss @JustT has. (hint, hint)

Miss @JustT,

Senile Texas Aggie
Individual bios... what a fun idea! I'll work on that. 😁

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score

I am new to the whole idea of chatting online with others, so still learning the ropes. I am don't do social media any longer (I was on IG) so opted for this, but this site has some quirks that I am still learning about. I just learned how to post on Random Ramblings... but happy to give more info and pics if that is what people are interested in. Just was not sure how much info to give.
Let's see....... NOT weight or age, NOT personal address or bank account number, NOT deep dark secrets........

After that, pretty much anything else! :gig :yesss:

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Many of us are :old :old :old :old :th:th:gig:gig:gig:gig:lol::lol::lol::lol:......
Really, you don't have to tell what you don't want to. But many of us have shared our age or "size"..... Ha ha.... most use DH for dear/darling husband DS(son) or DD(daughter) things like that to protect too much intrusion..... some share pics some don't. And some like me don't have a smart phone or a digital camera so no pics at this time.
So share what you feel comfortable with.... read some of the other journals and see what others show/share.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @JustT,

I hope you will consider posting more of how you started your animal sanctuary, of each of the rescues you have made, and more about you and your homestead. What you are doing in rescuing animals is commendable and makes for enjoyable reading. I sincerely hope you find this place welcoming. I also hope you don't simply go away, after we all become invested in you and what you are doing!

Senile Texas Aggie

JustT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Miss @JustT,

I hope you will consider posting more of how you started your animal sanctuary, of each of the rescues you have made, and more about you and your homestead. What you are doing in rescuing animals is commendable and makes for enjoyable reading. I sincerely hope you find this place welcoming. I also hope you don't simply go away, after we all become invested in you and what you are doing!

Senile Texas Aggie
Have no fear, I'm not going away. 🙂 I've been busy helping a friend with a remodel and other than doing chores, I've pretty much been falling into bed at the end of each day lol! I really am going to get back to sharing here.

Latest posts