Kidding soon?

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
a little, but ligs are still there. always has her tail up. She usually keeps her tail down or liek stright out but last few days it has been straight up, and LOTS of flagging.

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That's not a good sign either. Only looses them when she's about to push lol

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Her Ligs are barely there. yes a few contractions. Yes eating. I have her calcium and butridrench to be safe. Check the video I uploaded on my page

https://m.facebook.com/TheGillFarms/?tsid=0.06964027499926018&source=typeahead

guys...think shes in early labor! I cant upload video from my phone :/ so I will upload it to the farm page. Look yp Gill Farms on favebook. its /TheeGillFarms

First was quote from September 16th and the other was on Thursday. Goats love to make people crazy! :lol::eek:

I can't imagine all of these late night checks for ONE goat. I love knowing the exact dates! Some goats I try my best to ignore until the udder is huge, ligs are gone, and they are presenting a kid for that reason. :ep

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This was a surprise breeding!! Lol she wasn't supposed to be breed until December!! Brat had other ideas. So I only know that test confirmed pregnancy late July so she has to deliver sometime soon Lol

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
STILL waiting for this girl...lol this is why I HATE when bucks escape and you have no idea or kidding dates. ugh. Anyway, haven't really checked on her all day. Went out to feed everyone and turned around to this. Is this what I am looking for? The green is grass so no worries. The discharge is like clear orange. obviously the goo would be longer before it's time, just dont know if I should be keeping an eye on her tonight or not. Ligs are still firm.

lilli labor nov 1.jpg

lilli labor nov 2.jpg

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ligs are still firm and udder is far from being full.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
If her ligs are firm and her udder is far from being full - get some rest! If I were you I would keep notes on your does - or look back in these posts from one year to the next to get an idea of what is 'normal' for your goat. Maybe that will give you an idea for next time and she won't make you quite as crazy! :)

Latest posts