Kids grow up so fast... (pics)

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
These are my 3 keeper kids (so far...:p ) for the year.

I couldn't get good pics chasing them around the dark barn by myself, but I tried to include one "cute" pic of ea. and one of them (semi) squared up so you can see their stance...forgive the blurry ones.

Dallas at 5 weeks...I am LOVING this girls neck / shoulders / butt...lots of muscling.

Dallas6.jpg

Dallas6wks.jpg

Peyton at 5 weeks...She's just so ornery and smart and I love her spots. She's not going to have Dallas' length, but she has some nice muscling, esp. in the rump / neck.

Peyton6wks.jpg

Peyton6.jpg

Reggie, she's only 2 weeks. She's long and has a really feminine look to her. Nice stance, too.

Reggie2wks.jpg

Reggie2.jpg

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
They grow so fast! I feel like by the time I get home from work my nigi kid is bigger than when I left! :lol:

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
Actually, I just realized that the red and white one has gray spots in the red. Wow, that is cool too. You really got some interesting patterns with these guys! :celebrate

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Roll farms new string of show animals...Tough class to win if you had to show against this batch of girlys...

Wild Wind Farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
What cute kids! I checked out your website, very nice and I love Buttin'heads penny ante!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I love Penny, too....she's due in 10 days and I am so excited I can't stand m'self. She is the smartest doe I've ever met, and I know a few... But even better, she's quiet and polite. Don't tell the other 25 or so, but she's probably my overall fav. goat.

ETA: Thanks much for the compliments...it's easy to get barn blind, never hurts to show 'em to someone not as biased and get opinions.