Lamb recipes

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I changed my ram's name from Prince to Ramburger and we ate him. Butt me! I don't think so! BWA-HA-HA-HA

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
You need to start with the animal crackers earlier. I was out with the bunch today and Ringo was doing his tongue wag thing and I pulled a couple of them crackers out of my pocket and he came running. :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ramburger came off a large ranch without much human contact. I have his son now, he is calm and pretty much ignores me.

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You need to start with the animal crackers earlier. I was out with the bunch today and Ringo was doing his tongue wag thing and I pulled a couple of them crackers out of my pocket and he came running. :)

I don't think Bruce is going to be running for, to, or away from anything anymore but I might eat some animal crackers WITH Bruce. :D

Seriously though, I think I'll try the animal crackers with the other 2 Rams that I have. Rather start early with them then wait till it's too late.

Ron Bequeath

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Anyone have any recipes for mutton they care to share? I recently dispatched a 2 year old sheep and was going to cook a bit tonight, probably the dry ribs.

Look forward to anything offered!
I once had mutton at a friend's cook over he took the leg roast snd slow cooked it over an open fire, with just salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. It was the brst I had eber had, juicey and tasty. It was great.

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I once had mutton at a friend's cook over he took the leg roast snd slow cooked it over an open fire, with just salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. It was the brst I had eber had, juicey and tasty. It was great.

The only for I'm making right now is in my fireplace insert but I sure wish I had a spot for a grate inside it. That would be an awesome way to cook food AND stay warm!

Latest posts