Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does the answer to whether or not they stop eating right before birth or not depend on the breed type? Or is it just something that sometimes happens?

Fun to read your comments!
Just something that happens sometimes. Mine never stop eating before birth.

So does that mean if you relieved some of the bag pressure that the ones that stopped eating might start? Or is this unrelated?
I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't relieve bag pressure. There goes the colostrum the lambs need......

Zummerol

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
So baby number 3 has arrived.. looks like my ram got it on and then took 1 week and 1 day off before he decided to do it again😜. First lamb born on a friday. The following week the next lamb born on the saturday and then a week and the next one on the sunday😂😂😂. Here are pics of our latest little girl born in at 4.8kg😬. Another big one..

Attachments

Nao57

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So baby number 3 has arrived.. looks like my ram got it on and then took 1 week and 1 day off before he decided to do it again😜. First lamb born on a friday. The following week the next lamb born on the saturday and then a week and the next one on the sunday😂😂😂. Here are pics of our latest little girl born in at 4.8kg😬. Another big one..
You guys must have a lot of fun.