Lambing time!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My first Sheep, I ran out every morning to check on them, last check at night before we went to sleep, truly I had Jamaica Sheep! Not only did I wake up to twins one morning, but TWO ewes lambs twins! I nearly peed my pants!

Zummerol

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My first Sheep, I ran out every morning to check on them, last check at night before we went to sleep, truly I had Jamaica Sheep! Not only did I wake up to twins one morning, but TWO ewes lambs twins! I nearly peed my pants!
The persian fat tailed sheep are not famous for twins or triplets but here in africa you never know... I check every night and at 5 in the morning too. Our weather here is really warm so they sleep out in a camp at the back of our house... driving me nuts though...

Zummerol

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Morning all... well its morning here in africa... a nice cool fetish morning... ok a quick question. All my ewes have bagged up and are ready to get down to business..(hopefully). But my meat merino is a maiden and she looks like she is in lamb... little tears starting to develop... this morning she is lying away from all the others and there is fluid coming out of her vagina. Not thick or snotty... more like urine... never seen this before... any ideas?

Zummerol

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Morning all... well its morning here in africa... a nice cool fetish morning... ok a quick question. All my ewes have bagged up and are ready to get down to business..(hopefully). But my meat merino is a maiden and she looks like she is in lamb... little tears starting to develop... this morning she is lying away from all the others and there is fluid coming out of her vagina. Not thick or snotty... more like urine... never seen this before... any ideas?
Wettish... not fetish

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sure you have a lamb now! You will post pictures??? It is the time honored ritual to post pictures and rave about the new addition.

Zummerol

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So... it's been nearly 5 weeks since my sheep started bagging up... they are FULL. No more space in that flesh for any more milk... and still no babies:eek::eek::eek: