Lambing time!!

Zummerol

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hi all. A quick question. So I have 5 persian fat tailed sheep that are very close to lambing. It's their first time lambing since I got them a year ago. How long after they start refusing food can lambing be expected? I only ask because the ram was a mutton merino and am a little worried that the lambs could be a little on the large size...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You may have lambs tonight! Where are you located? Can you put your general location on your avatar?

Zummerol

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You may have lambs tonight! Where are you located? Can you put your general location on your avatar?
Ok when it comes to technology I'm no good. So have no idea how to put my location on but I live in east london in south africa.. no lambs this morning... and they are all shouting for breakfast so will check now when I feed them that all looks normal...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
At the top of the page, in the brown bar, click on your name. A pop up menu will pop up, click on your name again. You will get a page, from left to right will be Profile Posts, Latest Activity, Postings, About. Click on About. That will bring up Location and you can type in your location.

Zummerol

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So the sheep are really playing me up. Eating one day and not eating the next... this is the tests and they look pretty full to me. Any ideas on a rough time frame or do they get bigger

Attachments

• IMG-20201020-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201020-WA0001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 194