Length of Labor - Questions & Update

MysticScorpio82

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:pop I have my fingers crossed for a great birth, and I am anxiously awaiting the post "They're Here!!!!"

ksj0225

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
OMG! Are they really not here yet??

I thought for sure there would be an update!!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
She's probably still on her date, and will come home to discover she missed the whole show.

Ariel301

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
She's probably still on her date, and will come home to discover she missed the whole show.
Or she'll come home and find the goat was just "kidding" and wasn't in labor after all. I had one do that once. She was hunched up and pushing...half the night later, after sitting in a leaky stall in a rain storm...I realized she was just constipated. :rolleyes: :lol:

I hope it all goes well and you have healthy, beautiful kids.

greenfamilyfarms

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Nope, nothing yet. We had her due date set around the 10th, but she could have done what she done the first year. She was bred during one cycle when we weren't paying attention and it took, then allowed the buck to continue to mount her when we were watching. She is our buck's favorite, so she'll let him do anything. Naughty girl! I really should name her. :rolleyes:

She's up eating hay and drinking water, but still won't touch her feed (which is her favorite thing in the world). I don't know if the bland-ness of the hay makes her feel better or what. She is also butting away her first doe kid, who until now has been her best friend.

warthog

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hoping everything goes well, mine went off their grain a couple of days before they kidded.
:fl

Latest posts