Luvmypets Journal: A New Season

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
He's great! I love watching his show. He's so down to earth and sensible. He just cracks me up sometimes.

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
We ALL love your updates! LOL! That is so awesome about Dr. Poll!!!! Glad you had fun at convention! I feel OLD, my first convention no one knew who Luke Bryan was, he only had one not so great looking head shot and a CD with two songs, Wrong Directions and We Rode in Trucks. We stood in line for about as long as you did for Dr. Poll because he was "cute". It was also the year that Taylor Swift performed in the Talent show and didn't win. That was either '05 or '06? I think '05 and in '08 she was the headliner for the concerts at the national convention... :lol:

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I had already commented to @Support about this but nobody else said anything. I guess they thought just I was having the issue. I'm also having "cache" issues as well... I've limited my cache down to 5 meg so that the pages will refresh. Sometimes new posts show that they exist in the notice section but don't show up on the pages when I load the page to read the new post. It says it's there, but it doesn't show up. After I clear the cache, there are sometimes 4 or more posts that suddenly appear.

Support

True BYH Addict
Administrator
Reaction score
I had already commented to @Support about this but nobody else said anything. I guess they thought just I was having the issue. I'm also having "cache" issues as well... I've limited my cache down to 5 meg so that the pages will refresh. Sometimes new posts show that they exist in the notice section but don't show up on the pages when I load the page to read the new post. It says it's there, but it doesn't show up. After I clear the cache, there are sometimes 4 or more posts that suddenly appear.

Thanks for reporting this problem to us. We will check on this asap. @Nifty @Sumi