Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
We came home and found a brown Bruno. Turns out he made himself a watering hole.

Unfortunately, it was right against the house over our water line. So I was a nice person and extended the ac drip line to appropriate location and cover current pit with baby fence.

20220612_220245.jpg
The heart shape is entirely accidental...

Last edited:

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
That sure beats hauling buckets! That looks great! I have one of those totes. I wonder how hard it is to keep clean?
Before I ran water lines and hooked up auto waterers in our rabbitry, we used 2 liter bottles with drinking spouts. We put 1/8 tsp bleach in each bottle to keep algae out of the bottles. You can probably put some bleach in the large tote to control algae if it becomes problem.
A rooster learning to crow sounds like someone is strangling him!
Have you noticed that they don't "crow" loudly at first? It is like they are trying it on for size to see if they cn really do it. Almost like a whispered strangled crowing until they finally get it right! LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aww too bad. With all the hours you work, new home, land and all that you do, you got a lot on your plate.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's also I have no backup for the bees. For the sheep and chickens, I have my family and extended family that can do basic chores if needed.

Latest posts