Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Too bad adopt the old farmhouse. I love old farmhouses, was looking for one to fix up, but wound up with a double wide. For the money, I’d rather have more land, less house. Farmhouses around here have mostly been torn down and humongous homes built in their place. The few preserved farmhouses are well cared for and as high as the huge houses. Just call me a Doublewide Diva. LOL

At least a part of the barn was left for you to utilize for your farm.

Ship jumped a fence while you were gone? Bad Snip!

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So insomnia plus curiosity means I did a unofficial title search on my property. I can trace ownership back to 1909! That's when I loose the trail with Mr J. A. Easterwood, the real estate king. In the 44 year between 1869 and 1913, he has 53 recorded deeds. He bought many properties at Sheriffs Auction. So much cursive...

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
For the money, I’d rather have more land, less house. Farmhouses around here have mostly been torn down and humongous homes built in their place. The few preserved farmhouses are well cared for and as high as the huge houses. Just call me a Doublewide Diva. LOL
So you wouldn't come visit if I built my dream castle?

On day 5 of the new adventure on how my body is a screw up. Stupid heart needs to behave. :he Right now I can barely get out to sheep shed to let them graze. I had to put off my NRCS site evaluation. :confused:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Of course I would come visit!
Put off your NRCS site evaluation, I’m so sorry! That’s a bummer.

What is doctor saying about your heart? Could this have been brought on by work stress?

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't know any thing for sure about the heart issue. I went into ER Saturday since the bronchitis was bad and I couldn't catch my breath at all. The triage nurse asked me when I was diagnosed with AFIB!🤯 Heart rate is wandering between 40 and 126 while sitting still and not coughing. Mom says it sounds similar to an issue she has but 🤷‍♀️.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
:he I had so many plans for this weekend! And almost none of them will get done. :he

One thing I have to do is cut a new crawl space door and reattach dryer vent. It's a fire hazard putting lint under house. I'm going at pace a snail could beat with lots of brakes. I should be able to cut a 2'x4' door in 3 days. Before you ask, relatives are unavailable and husband can't kneel on ground.