Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Now I need to figure out storage room for feed bins, square bales, tools, micrope table etc.

I'm debating a 10' storage container, 20ft w roll-up door, or a carport. I don't really have a good spot to set it besides ends of aisleway.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Shipping containers get HOT. You’d have to do a lot of retrofitting to be able to stand it long enough to do fecal exams. Might be better to get a carport kit, put it up yourselves. Build it out like you want it, windows and maybe a small AC window unit.

Can you attach to barn on one end and just do an extension?

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another minor upgrade to show sheep / mama's pen. I ordered a second autowater float and got it installed on a bucket. I still need to get other barrel third setup for trough.

Leo and Hera were in high alert yesterday and kept pushing sheep back into shed. Someone relatively nearby was shooting or using blasting tools.
P_20240429_195311.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh boy, do I ever resemble those pictures. There is a mudhole behind my parking spot that will sink my truck that I must maneuver around. Driveway is rocked, parking spots are not. So far can make it to the road but then I can’t go any further because the road is a river. 2 miles to paved road, so I just have to wait it out. I need a 4WD truck, but it ain’t in the cards.