Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I did some more work on show sheep pen. Not sure it matters- work stuff has thrown personal life in holding pattern. Not sure if we will be keeping this farm if I have to change jobs. Not sure if I should contact lady I reserved ewe lambs from and cancel. If we have to move farm, less sheep and more cash would be good. I'm supposed to pickup in July but sooner cancellation would be better for seller...

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's not good news @margali☹️🫂. These things throw us into desperate survival mode. At what point will that job notice be given? Maybe you'll get a warning, not dismissal. 🤞

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This doesn’t sound happy. You went through all kinds of difficulties before you were able to buy the farm. I hope you will be able to keep it, or if not, you find an even better place.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses To clarify I'm not expecting to get fired so much as I'm leaving if they don't get their act together. I already got a warning due to hurting an idiot's feelings over him screwing up stuff I spent 6 months researching and designing. Idiot was told by his boss he was now project manager only not designer. But that was overturned yesterday.

Now the Chief Operation Officer is choosing sides between Operation and Engineering. This include engineering department not following the process they just spent a 2hr meeting telling us all we had to do. I'm hoping it's not a "chicks vs dicks" issue but my boss and I are only ladies in Operations management.

Last edited:

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Evening chores were done at a run. Lightning up in the clouds and no rain. It's exciting when the flash and thunderclap come at same time. :oops:

Attachments

• P_20240503_204021.jpg
    P_20240503_204021.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 10

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Update: COO and Idiot's Boss were in later meeting and demeanors were different. I got a half apology from COO to affect that rushing issue wasn't needed and set a poor precedent.

We'll see if it sticks. Still NOT turning recruiters away but a little less gloomy.

Last edited:

Latest posts