Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
:)frow)

Though annoyed with her, the young man kept calm and held the ciggarette to his mouth. It was not her choice whether he could smoke or not. "You do know this is more or less private property, right?"
"so?" she said "I've been here for the last two days"
"Sounds like something I'd usually say," he said. "I can't believe I'm saying this, man...Had a long day, I guess."
"I haven't actually been here" she said slipping off the fence. "I've watched you though"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"Sounds like something I'd usually say," he said. "I can't believe I'm saying this, man...Had a long day, I guess."
"I haven't actually been here" she said slipping off the fence. "I've watched you though"
"Why?"

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She slipped off the porch "bye" she said slipping behind a tree

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
She slipped off the porch "bye" she said slipping behind a tree
He watched her leave, finishing his ciggarette soon after. Anthony put it away and walked inside, falling back on his bed.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Cay's eyes fluttered open, her cheek still pressed into her soft pillow. She sat up slowly, brushing her hair back out of her face. The light from the window fell softly onto her skin in rays, illuminating her richly colored hair. She slid out of bed, her slim body still stiff from sleep. She picked up a small bag and brought it to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She hopped in the shower.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
Cay's eyes fluttered open, her cheek still pressed into her soft pillow. She sat up slowly, brushing her hair back out of her face. The light from the window fell softly onto her skin in rays, illuminating her richly colored hair. She slid out of bed, her slim body still stiff from sleep. She picked up a small bag and brought it to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She hopped in the shower.
Cay stepped out of the shower and wrapped a beach towel around herself. She wrung the water out of her long, silky hair, and began to rake her hands gently through it, applying conditioner. She began to comb it out over her shoulder. Her hair hung to her waist at the angle.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
equinehugger3 said:
Cay stepped out of the shower and wrapped a beach towel around herself. She wrung the water out of her long, silky hair, and began to rake her hands gently through it, applying conditioner. She began to comb it out over her shoulder. Her hair hung to her waist at the angle.
Jean put up a huge sign that read

Attention - There will be no smoking or drinking on my property.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
equinehugger3 said:
equinehugger3 said:
Jean put up a huge sign that read

Attention - There will be no smoking or drinking on my property.
*whispers* I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.