MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Howdy my twisted sister, ...still having medical stuff going on but that's to be expected when your a old fart lol...
We are getting things sold and have decided to buy a fifth wheel ( 42 feet) to move to my sister's after the house sells, that way it's much easier for me to take care of and I will have more time to grow vegetables and get more prepared for the crazy world that is coming at us all.
I will have more food to move than stuff ! It has been so freein to get things sold and gone, just amazing to let things go and live cheaper without "stuff" that weighs you down...ahhh , going for a simple life in a tiny space...live outdoors and enjoy starting again with farm animal's ( if I can't it, not getting it ) ....I am down to just chickens at the moment, but will be selling them soon ...( not set up there yet to move them)
We have been so busy getting ready for our new adventure that their just doesn't seem like there's enough hours in the day ( or I'm just plain tired) to try and catch up with BYH friends and all....so hello to everyone, hugs , peace and love to all and be safe,... the world is upside down and Joe has sold us out to China...may God bless us all !
Love Barb ❤

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
SO very glad to hear from you.... and you are right on the state of things and being sold out... this country is in dire straits... God is the only one that will be able to help us at the rate we are going...
Let us know how things are progressing... will your sister's place be in FL or another warm state?
At least FL has some sense of right and wrong and balance.... no one is perfect but at least your gov has some common sense and decency...

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
SO very glad to hear from you.... and you are right on the state of things and being sold out... this country is in dire straits... God is the only one that will be able to help us at the rate we are going...
Let us know how things are progressing... will your sister's place be in FL or another warm state?
At least FL has some sense of right and wrong and balance.... no one is perfect but at least your gov has some common sense and decency...
Yes Jan, Florida has a great governor...we are very happy he stepped out of the race and will keep our state as safe as possible...
.my sister has three acres 3 miles from us so not a far move , but she is further from people and traffic which I love. ..We will have a pole barn with a slab built for our tiny home on wheels and screen the whole thing in, and a two car garage so DH can have his office / man cave,.. and I want a large handicapped bath room that will easily handle any needs ( wheelchair or whatever)."
Looking forward to the " after everything is done" time.
I have been thinking of you,... my neighbor had a cow die in the pasture next to us, her yearling calf has been bellowing in sorrow for her for almost two weeks, poor thing breaks my heart.